1 full of juice [ant: juiceless]
2 having strong sexual appeal; "juicy barmaids"; "a red-hot mama"; "a voluptuous woman" [syn: luscious, red-hot, voluptuous]
3 lucrative; "a juicy contract"; "a nice fat job" [syn: fat]
4 suggestive of sexual impropriety; "a blue movie"; "blue jokes"; "he skips asterisks and gives you the gamy details"; "a juicy scandal"; "a naughty wink"; "naughty words"; "racy anecdotes"; "a risque story"; "spicy gossip" [syn: blue, gamy, gamey, naughty, racy, risque, spicy] [also: juiciest, juicier]
- Rhymes: -uːsi
Juicy may refer to: Heather Pimentel Annaika Schutte Maytenee Hills
- "Juicy" (Better Than Ezra song), a 2005 song by Better Than Ezra.
- "Juicy" (The Notorious B.I.G. song), a 1994 song by The Notorious B.I.G.
- A term used to describe cosplayers that dress as fruits or plants as opposed to animal or human objects.
- Juicy Couture, a clothing line.
- Juicy J, born Jordan Michael Houston, a Memphis, Tennessee rapper.
- 'Juicy", a 2007 song by RnB girl group Candy Hill.
- Juicy (band), a mid-90's indie rock band from New York.
- Canadian slang for Marijuana with Cocaine.
agreeable, ambrosial, budding, callow, colorful, dainty, delectable, delicate, delicious, delightful, dewy, exciting, exquisite, fascinating, flavorsome, flowing, fluent, fluid, fluidal, fluidic, fluxible, fluxile, fluxional, fluxionary, good, good to eat, good-tasting, green, growing, gustable, gusty, immature, impubic, inexperienced, ingenuous, innocent, intact, interesting, intriguing, inviting, likable, liquid, liquidy, lively, lurid, luscious, lush, minor, moist, naive, nectareous, nectarous, new-fledged, nice, of gourmet quality, palatable, piquant, pleasing, provocative, provoking, racy, raw, readable, rich, ripening, risque, runny, sapid, sappy, savorous, savory, scrumptious, sensational, spicy, stimulating, stirring, succulent, suggestive, tantalizing, tasty, tender, thought-challenging, thought-inspiring, thought-provoking, thrilling, tickling, titillating, toothsome, unadult, underage, undeveloped, unfledged, unformed, unlicked, unmellowed, unripe, unseasoned, vernal, virginal, vivid, watery, yummy